We are excited to see you soon and look forward to your next stay with us. With the safety and well-being of our visitors, staff and community a top priority, we have taken measures to keep our resort clean and minimize risk. We strive to provide comfort and confidence when you stay with us.
Per Governor Tony Evers' issued Executive Order, masks are required in all indoor common areas throughout the resort. Masks are not required when swimming, eating or drinking. Masks are not required for children under the age of five or for people with medical conditions.
• Please have only one family member check-in to minimize the number of people in our lobby and to maintain recommended social distancing.
• Front Desk staff are distanced from each other and communicate with guests behind a sneeze guard.
• All key cards have been sanitized.
• Front desk counter area will be sanitized throughout the day.
• Sanitizer stations are located throughout the resort.
• We use Hospital-grade disinfectant resort-wide.
• Please respect a physical distance of 6-feet from anyone not in your group.
• Limit 1 person or family in the elevator at a time.
• Signage throughout the resort as a reminder for proper hygiene.
• Cash-free methods of payment available and encouraged.
• We are following recommendations provided by the CDC and public health officials.
• High-touch items have been removed from our guest rooms. Items that remain have all been sanitized.
• In-room dining menus can be viewed on our website.
• Housekeeping will not enter your room during a multiple night stay. If you need something please contact the front desk and we will accommodate you in a safe, contactless way.
• The CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19".
• Waterpark access is limited to hotel guests only.
• EPA approved chemicals and safety protocols meet industry standards.
• Chairs and tables will be sanitized frequently.
• Some chairs and tables will be removed to support physical distancing.
• Capacity will be limited to 25% to adhere to the WEDC "best practices" recommendations.
• Arcade games will be sanitized frequently.
• Some games may be closed to follow social distancing and CDC guidelines.
• Sanitizer will be available for guests to wipe down games before use.
• We ask that groups follow social distancing and CDC guidelines when visiting.
• Capacity will be limited to adhere to the WEDC "best practices" recommendations.
• At this time, our continental breakfast is limited to individually wrapped items only. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• Occupancy will be limited per socially distanced seating.
• Single use condiments will be utilized whenever possible.
• Single use paper menus will be provided or can be viewed on our website.
• Restaurant staff will wear a face mask.
• Curbside pickup and takeout orders available.
• 1 person/family allowed in the fitness room at a time.
• Work out equipment will be sanitized frequently.
• Sanitizer is available in the fitness area for guests to use.
• All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers, and kitchen equipment will be sanitized after every use.
• Frequent staff training of CDC and public health guidelines and protocols.
• Masks and gloves have been made available for all staff to use.
· Maintain 6' physical distancing from those not in your family/group.
· Wear a face covering in public.
· Cover coughs and sneezes with elbow or tissue.
· Avoid being in groups of more than 10 people.
· Wash hands frequently with soap and water or use hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your face.
· Stay home when sick - we will gladly change your reservation if needed.
As information can change daily, we will continue to make necessary changes to the above in order to support the safety of guests and staff. We look forward to your visit and thank you for supporting locally owned, independent businesses, hotels and resorts. Your loyalty is enormously appreciated.